Drast - Buio [Translation - ENG]




[ITA]
[ENG]

[Intro]
Non mi va di vederti piangere di nuovo
Di dare fuoco alle tue foto
Ed usare un'altra come sfogo

[Intro]
I don’t want to see you cry again
Neither to burn your photos
And use another girl as a rebound

[Strofa: Drast]
Mi ricorderò di te per sempre
E del vestito che non metti mai
Perché ti fa sembrare facile o fragile ancora non lo sai
Dei capelli corti come i giorni
Delle notti in quella casa al mare
Della pioggia che cade dagli occhi
Delle nuvole sul davanzale
E quante volte ho detto addio
Ma intendevo ti prego rimani
Dove vado senza le tue frasi e non mi tocca niente se non le tue mani

[Verse: Drast]
I’ll always remember you
of the dress you never wear
because it makes you feel easy or fragile, you still haven’t understood that.
Of the hair short as the days
About the days in that house next to the sea
About the rain that falls from the eyes
About the clouds over the windowsill
How many times I said goodbye
Although I meant to stay
Where am I supposed to go without your phrases, and nothing touches me except your hands

[Bridge]
E do l'amore a modo mio, tipo gridando il tuo nome al letto
Tipo vomitando l'odio al cesso, tipo regalandoti il vuoto che ho dentro

[Bridge]
I give love in my own way, like screaming your name to my bed
Like throwing up hate in the toilet, like giving you as a gift the emptiness I have inside of me

[Ritornello]
Se sto con te non mi fa più paura il buio
Non mi fiderei di nessuno se non ti avessi mai conosciuto
E non mi va di vederti piangere di nuovo
Di dare fuoco alle tue foto ed usare un'altra come sfogo

[Chorus]
If I’m with you darkness doesn’t scare me anymore
I wouldn't trust anyone if I never met you
And I don’t want to see you cry again 
Neither to burn your photos and use another girl as a rebound